Thousands of free engineered prompts are great, you can be getting even
- Outrank your competitor’s recent post
- Analyze writing styles
- Summarize content quickly
It’s one thing to just generate content...
…it’s another to access real-time data.
ChatGPT has only been trained up to 2021, so there’s a bit of a knowledge gap. With AIPRM, you bypass this and receive quality, accurate results with our live crawling prompts.
Prompts can be a great starting point...
…but it can be difficult to use the same prompt for multiple situations. This can lead to you spending more time editing your prompt than getting things done. Variables can solve this problem.
- Add specificity to your prompts
- Reuse your prompts for multiple projects
- Get creative and detailed
- Create your own custom prompts.
- Store them in a list, only accessible to you.
Instead of trying to remember or locate the prompt you used last time...
you can use private prompts.
Make it easy to access without worrying that everyone on the platform can use it.
Are you really saving time...
…if you have to rewrite the content into your brand’s tone?
AIPRM helps you skip the rewrite by letting you add your brand’s tone and writing style into your profile.
Tone & Writing Style
- Get better results in your voice and style.
- Keep producing more without losing momentum focusing on edits and rewrites.
- Prompt templates are actively maintained
- Close collaboration between AIPRM’s engineers and our prompt authors
- Tested in multiple inputs and styles
- Considered “production-level templates”
Even though they’re helpful...
…using prompts that haven’t been updated or spam links or ads can be limiting and distracting.
This is why you should leverage AIPRM’s premium prompts for even more value.
Stop wasting time searching...
…or trying to remember the prompts you used last time. Keep your prompts organized and easy to access.
AIPRM’s premium plans allows you to create different types of lists that you can privately store within your account.
- Favorites : make it simple to store the prompts you use often for faster production.
- Custom: Label and organize your prompts based on the type of work you’re trying to accomplish. This can be things like sales, marketing, copywriting, etc.
- into private prompts to customize them.
- Use the creator’s framework and let it accomplish what you have in mind without affecting the original prompt.
Prompts are supposed to work for you...
…not the other way around.
Rather than trying to figure out how to get the results you want from scratch, you can use prompt forking.
Similar to prompting ChatGPT...
…to continue an unfinished statement.
AIPRM’s premium features give you the ability to create other power prompts based on your preferences. You can create prompts that:
- Quickly select or add your own customized GPT
- Effortlessly apply AIPRM’s prompts to various GPTs
Expand your custom responses by...
…browsing through our Community Marketplace full of customized GPTs.
AIPRM’s curated libraries of popular custom GPTs allows you to get to work faster with better results.
121k+ Prompt Engineers