How to Use Live Crawling
When ChatGPT was originally rolled out, it did not connect to the internet. Since the GPT-3 and GPT-4 were trained on data that was completed in September, 2021, it felt like the output was limited by that cut-off date.
AIPRM launched Live Crawling. It gives you the ability to create prompts that can crawl the text or source code of a web page and include that in your prompt as pre-trained content for your ChatGPT output.
Note: Live Crawling is available on the Elite Plan or higher. Click here to upgrade.
Even though ChatGPT added a Bing internet add-on, the ability to control the specific URL you want to include in your prompt was unique to AIPRM.
There are a variety of ways that you can use Live Crawling in your AIPRM Prompts.
You can search for some of the original creations accessible in the AIPRM Library.
If a Public Prompt uses Live Crawling, it will have the Live Crawling label on the prompt.
Here are three examples of Live Crawling Prompts for you to use. Remember, you can build these types of prompts yourself to use internet content as well.
Article Summarization with Live Crawling
AIPRM Prompt: Summarize an Article
- This prompt provides a summarized version of an article by live-crawling a given URL.
- Users receive a summary, top bullet points, and key statistics.
- This is useful for content curation or for quickly understanding an article without reading it in its entirety.
- As an example, one could use this on a blog post about identifying a blown fuse. This would benefit home service professionals who might want to share such information in an email.
- With the URL input, the system fetches text from the page, reducing the chances of hallucinating and including inaccurate information in the output.
- The final output provides crucial points such as signs of a blown fuse, safety precautions, and types of fuses.
Creating Twitter/X Threads from Articles
AIRPM Prompt: Make a Twitter/X thread for Blog Posts
- This prompt creates engaging Twitter threads based on the content of an article.
- Watch an article from Healthline titled “11 Tips to Get Rid of a Cold Faster” converted into a Twitter thread.
- The prompt has variable inputs, allowing users to specify the number of thread posts and to insert the author’s Twitter handle.
- The final output is structured with a captivating hook, relevant bullet points, appropriate hashtags, and emojis.
- It ensures tweets are within the character limit of Twitter. A final call-to-action (CTA) includes the article’s link and the author’s handle. Adding images to these threads can further enhance them.
- Number of Posts: 7
- Twitter Handle: @healthline
- Blog URL: https://www.healthline.com/health/cold-flu/how-to-get-rid-of-a-cold-fast
Now Posts 4 and 5:
And posts 6 and 7 with the handle and link:
Homepage Brand and Messaging Analysis
AIRPM Prompt: Analyze Homepage Brand and Messaging
- This prompt provides a detailed analysis of a website’s homepage, summarizing brand voice and positioning.
- It’s an excellent tool for enhancing your own brand’s online presence or analyzing competitors.
- As an example, Max Lomas’s real estate website was used. The system provides an executive summary, highlights unique selling points, and even suggests improvements.
- It analyzes text content, emphasizing that it doesn’t evaluate images or visual design.
- The system can recognize notable achievements and identify areas where the content could be enhanced.
- Industry: Real Estate
- URL: https://maxlomasremax.com/
And the homepage analysis:
Create your own Live Crawling Prompt
You can use this feature by either using available prompts with live crawling or creating your own prompt template with
When building your prompt, make sure that the placeholders have the correct brackets, are uppercase, and are spelled correctly. Then use
[PROMPT] for the targeted URL.
Read more: How to Create a Prompt
Act as an expert journalist and create a list of bullet points for the most important statistics using properly formatted markdown.
- Statistic 1
- Statistic 2
- Statistic 3
Source URL: [PROMPT]
For additional support on Live Crawling prompts, visit the AIPRM Community Forum
How to Use Live Crawling
Introducing Teams: Share Your Prompts💫
Share your ChatGPT prompt library with your team, Choose from thousands of pre-built prompts for marketing, SEO, sales, productivity, SaaS, and more.