AIPRM vs Writesonic
Keep your momentum going with no limit on word count or capabilities. AIPRM quickly produces what you need based on your prompt choice, with plans for all budgets.
Why Use AIPRM
Writesonic could be useful, but is it really helping you save time and maximize your workflow?
With long loading times using Writesonic can become a frustrating resource that stifles your workflow rather than helping it.
AIPRM’s engineered prompts work quickly in ChatGPT, making it simple to keep up the pace throughout your workday.
While thousands of words per month sounds like a lot, is it when a lot of the content being generated is repetitive? Are their tone settings helpful or do you still find yourself rewriting everything?
With plans for every budget our features like tone and writing style can help you get better results.
Thousands of Prompts
Writesonic may have over 100 AI templates, but are they addressing your specific needs? Like we’ve said before, your resource should work for you, not the other way around.
AIPRM’s extensive prompt library is growing each and every week, with a variety of prompts to choose from to help you accomplish your specific tasks.
“Best part about this tool, is that it is very helpful for users of all skill levels of prompt generation and use. Even the best prompt engineers out there would find this tool useful to share their public work. You can always learn something by trying one of the many public prompts that are there. I can’t wait for them to add more features. Many people use this tool every single day.”
Along with AIPRM’s high-quality engineered prompts, using our extension also gives you access to:
- Variables – allow you to add specificity to your prompts to ensure consistency
- Private Prompts – store your own custom prompts in a list only accessible to you
- Verified Prompts – created in close collaboration between AIPRM’s engineers and our prompt authors. They’re considered ‘production level templates.’
- Private Lists – organize your most frequently used prompts in a Favorites or Custom list.
- Prompt Forking – clone public prompts into a private prompts to customize them.
- Power Continue – create quick commands to improve workflow and output
AIPRM Prompt Community
We have tons of new prompts in development and being published every day from our community of prompt engineers. Our community forum is also a great place to go to collaborate, ask questions, offer ideas, and more.
Why waste more time? Take back some of those hours and get started with AIPRM today.